8/4/11

2011/2012 Curriculum Choices

Well, I sorta jumped the gun in order to join this blog hop.  I've been posting these plans over several weeks.  So I figured I'd just link up to my posts.

I have four girls:

Princess E is 12 and going into 7th grade.  Plans for Princess E are found here.
Princess S is 10 1/2 and going into 5th grade.  Plans for Princess S are found here.
Princess L is 6 1/2 and going into 1st grade.  Plans for Princess L are found here.
Princess M is almost 4 and going into preschool.  Plans for Princess M are found here.

For anyone who doesn't want to take the time to click through for details, you can click the Curriculum tab up at the top.

Not Back to School Blog Hop

2 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

I've enjoyed catching up with your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Linda<><
P.S. my son is wondering if you still have the bell that goes off in the night for accidents ;) The medication is not working.

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much for sharing! I can relate to raising princesses...but I only have 2. I love seeing your choices of curriculum, and I'll be looking into some of it for our future years. I should have read these blogs BEFORE purchasing our work...there are SOOO MANY great choices out there I had no idea about - oh boy! Have a wonderful blessed year!