8/1/11

The Best Ideas Come in the Middle of the Night

So because it came to me in the middle of the night, the other day I had to act on it.  So take a look at what I ordered to come as a notepad.

Bathroom Cleaning Checklist

I ordered these from Vistaprint. Princess E and I got a good laugh when, after I placed my order, they conveniently offered me my design on a t-shirt. And while we laughed about it, I seriously considered it. Because you know they are going to misplace the notepads.

I ordered two fifty sheet notepads, one for each bathroom, and I will attach a pen on a string to the back of the notepad. Then when they do their bathroom cleaning chores each morning, they can check off each chore as they do it. No more excuses for not "remembering" all of the steps.

I'm considering designing one for cleaning each room of the house.

1 comment:

Our Family for His Glory said...

This is such a great idea!! I think we need one for cleaning each room of the house too!
Jessica