4/17/11

Music Bridges

Princess E has been working hard for her Music Bridges exam which took place this past Saturday.  We are still awaiting her scores, but she feels good about them.  DH took her there as I was up at our MACHE convention.  But I was praying and getting jittery for her as her assigned time approached.  For this exam, Princess E memorized the song A Little Flower by Gurlitt.  She then wrote a poem based on her emotions from the song.  She also wrote two songs of her own, Angry Clouds and Clear.  She sang on Clear while playing.  DH snapped this photo of her as she was dressed up and ready to go.  (She is hoping to record these songs, as well as about 12 others that she has written in the last several months.  When she does I'll post links.)


As I look at this photo, I'm wanting to break out in Yiddish songs.  I realize that she is growing up faster than I am wanting her too.  Where does the time go?