3/22/11

Princess S turns 10!

She'll never again be a single digit.  And now I have two kids in the double digits.  I'm not sure who feels older today.

Princess S turned ten today!  We celebrated as a family on Monday night though.  We all couldn't wait.  DH took several photos of her with her birthday cupcake (I didn't make cake because I'm making it for her party) and this is the best one.

Birthday girl


Princess E had purchased a gift for her a few weeks ago.  I took her to Target and she spent half an hour picking out something she thought Princess S would like.  Princess S LOVES her stuffed animals.  And she loves stuffed dogs.  So Princess E thought she would like one of the ZhuZhu dogs.  So she picked out what she thought was a cute Zhu Zhu dog and a hot dog cart.  Isn't it cute?

Hot dog cart


However, when Princess S looked a bit more closely at it, she discovered this...

Puppy sold separately


Yep - that's right - the dog wasn't included.  So, Princess S now has a small plastic hot dog cart.  We laughed so hard I thought I was going to permanently damage my lungs. 

This princess has added so much to our family.  She is a comedienne.  She is very talented at drawing.  She has a sensitive, sweet spirit.  She can be wild and crazy and spontaneous (which I have a difficult time doing - so that trait must come from dad.)  But, she also has my love of reading (we can't keep enough books in the house.)  May the LORD continue to bless you, Princess S, as He directs your path and continues to shape you into the young woman He has designed you to become.  We love you!

No comments: