3/23/11

Planning for Next Year

I'm a great planner!  I can plan with the best of them.  It's the implementing my plans that I always have the issues with.  So, that's why I know that all the work I've done so far on next year can only be termed "preliminary".  These are my preliminary plans for next year.  I decided that it would do me some good to have an at a glance schedule for just in case the computer goes down.  I use HST+ and I love it.  But I've had issues with the computer in the past and had to bring it in.  Then we were stuck without the lesson plans.  All of my TOG stuff is printed where I can get to it.  But everything else is always scheduled in HST+ waiting for me to print out.  This way, I have everything scheduled at a glance.  Now, printed out, this is quite small to read.  But, if something happens, I don't need to panic because I have it all in writing.  I don't have math on here, as that is always just - do the next page.  I also don't have Princess L's work on here.  That's mostly because I don't know exactly how far we'll get this year to be able to plan for next year. 

2011_2012 School 4 Princesses Calendar

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Glad you are still hanging around and thanks for commenting today!

I LOVE to Plan...so much fun!