9/29/10

Awana Color Night

It's been three years since our Awana club had a color night.  But the wait was ended tonight.  In the past, we started a tradition of spray painting hair on color night.  I think we've only ever had green.  Tonight we had two blue team members and one red team member.  Princess M wanted her hair done too, but I had to take her to Target and didn't want to deal with that one.  I told her we'd do her hair tomorrow since we didn't have to go anywhere.  I'm hoping she forgets about it!  Princess L is with her friends from Our Family for His Glory.  Princesses E and S are with our two neighbor girls.  What a night!

2 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

Love the pics. What a great idea!

Our Family for His Glory said...

What a fun idea for the girls' hair!! :) I bet they love that!! And thanks for sharing the picture of our girls. They really like going to Sparks with their friend!
Jessica