2/2/10

TOG Y2 W21-22

I'm late posting so I'll have to do two weeks in one. Here's what we did for these two weeks:

Princess E
Latin: Lesson 10.3 to 11.2, Exercise 10.3 to 11.1, Word Power F1
Math-U-See: Lesson 12 and Unit Two Review
Literature: finish William Bradford, Pilgrim Boy (excerpts), start Blackthorn Winter
TOG: vocab, important people copywork, geography study
Reading: The Awakening of Europe (excerpts), Exploration and Conquest (excerpts), Making Thirteen Colonies, Roger Williams
Read Aloud: The Story of the World 3 (excerpts), Colonial Living (excerpts)

Princess S
Growing with Grammar: 3.3 to 3.8
Math-U-See: finish Lesson 14, Unit Two Test
Literature: Three Young Pilgrims
TOG: same as above
Reading: The Voyage of the Mayflower, The New Americans (excerpts), Finding Providence
Read Aloud: same as above

Princess L
MFW Kindy: Lesson 9 /o/ is for octopus
Math-U-See: Primer finish lesson 13

Princess M
Potty Training Boot Camp - things are moving along with this little one. She is starting to get the hang of things. However, I cannot seem to convince her to wait with the undressing portion until after she gets to the bathroom. She wants to undress, then try to run to the bathroom. Okay when you're at home - but not in public! We will continue this course until she starts to remember the correct order.

1 comment:

CAB said...

You're doing awesome - I lost track of my weekly updates a long time ago. Oh well. Maybe they'll start up again...maybe not. thanks for sharing - about potty training boot camp - I feel your pain :) I have one in boot camp as well - he is doing better this time around - he lost focus back in the summer when his grandparents were visiting and fell off the wagon - we're getting back on track though - he seems to be responding to chocolate as a reward - whatever works - I have already thrown out some undies that were beyond saving - and others have holes from having to be bleached a few times - ugh! This too shall pass, eh? I hadn't thought about blog readers and saving time there - I might have to try that myself! thanks for taking the time today to let me know someone was out there!