3/26/10

Kid Funnies for Today

So last night, Princess L wore her Cinderella dress to dinner. Not an unusual occurrence - she has four princess dresses to choose from. She ate only the small amount of required food and then brought her plate over to the sink. After spending about five minutes with the soap sponge wand, she tells us all, "I want to be a dish washer when I grow up."

Now that alone is funny - and we all laughed. I thought she really should aim higher than that. But before I could say that, Princess S replied, "Why on earth would you want to be a machine instead of a person?" I really laughed at that one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess M has another new word. She came up to me yesterday and told me that she was a "Frincess". Can you guess who she spends most of her time with?

No comments: