3/29/10

God's Praising Princesses Party

I've been meaning to post this for a while. Finally I had the time to sit down and get all the links together. For our Princesses, they get a group friend party at 5, 10 and 15. That meant that Princess L would get her first friend party this year. She had so many different ideas. But I had one of my own. Last year, she took a 12 week dance course from an absolutely wonderful Christian dance teacher, Miss Karin. Princess L loved her and loved dancing. I thought it would be fun to surprise her and bring Miss Karin in to give Princess L and her friends a dance lesson. Miss Karin incorporates Scripture into literally everything she does, and she lets all the girls know that they are daughters of King Jesus - which makes them all princesses! Her class that she taught Princess L was called God's Praising Princesses, and she brought so much love and fun to every class. All the moms of the girls at the party have told me that their princesses cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at the party. Here are some photos of all the fun!

No comments: