3/8/09

TOG Y1r U3 W25

This will be another jam packed week. For a good reason though. I get to go to Scrap-N-Stamp! I'm looking forward to getting away and trying my hand at my first digital scrapbook - I've always just done the traditional albums. I get to go with my best high school friend, who I don't get to see enough of these days. So I'm pumped. But I have to leave right after co-op on Friday so we will finish our week on Thursday. Lots to do.

Princess E
Growing With Grammar: Chapter 5 Review through 6.3
Math : last week of multiplication drills - I will let her do some from the website this week and see how she does with that.
TOG: vocab, geography map, important people copywork, Student Activity Pages, cookie dough "scrolls" with Greek alphabet, prayer letter
Reading assignments: Ancient Greece 40 Hands on Activities (excerpts), Ancient Greek Art, The Librarian Who Measured the World, Usborne (excerpts)
Writing: going through each article previously written to add details where necessary and adding pictures to three articles - either from the internet or hand drawn

Princess S
Growing With Grammar: lessons 65-71 (She worked ahead last week - by accident not on purpose)
MathUSee: Lesson 28 (She also did the test ahead - by accident - but I won't make her go back as she got them all correct)
TOG and Writing: same as above
Reading Assignments: Classical Kids (excerpts), Life in a Greek Trading Port, Ancient Greece, Unwitting Wisdom

Princess L
This little one started on Starfall this week. She already knows all her letters - their names and sounds - but still enjoys the little movies they have. She read the first book their with a little bit of help. I'm mostly just going to let her play around for a few weeks and while we are on our break I'll try to come up with something more concrete using the site and the printouts available.
I am also debating starting on Math U See Primer with her. She loves to play with the blocks. Since the basis of Primer is not memorizing the math facts but just seeing how the numbers work, it might be just up her alley.

Princess M
The littlest princess is working on all four eyeteeth at once. It has left her a little cranky, a little feverish, and sometimes not wanting to eat. But she is a trooper.

No comments: