3/8/09

Happy Birthday to Princess L

My little ballerina princess is turning 4! I cannot believe it. She is getting so big. She has the silliest laugh that always makes the whole room light up. She is always a bundle of energy. Yet, she still will settle down if you tell her to pull out a book and snuggle close. She loves to tell us what happened in Cubbies, or Toddler church, or Sunday School, or whatever adventures she has in her room during "nap" time. She loves her friends from church and loves to sing and dance. Happy Birthday Princess L! Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Homeschool Friend said...

Hi! I just found your site from Rockin C's site! School for Princesses! How CUTE! I love the name! I look forward to following alogn as you post!

Your site is very pretty, by the way!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday sweet princess! LOVED the slide show - what a beautiful glimpse into your sweet family.